Users can create the locations to group the screens, so that all the screens in the same building or in one department can have common location tags and can be seen at one place.
Steps to add the Location
1. Go to the Location page to add the location.
2. Click on the “Add Location” button.
3. Enter the meaningful Location Name in the Location modal.
4. Select the mandatory and optionals tags if you have any. You can add tags from the settings page if you want but they are not required to add location.
4. Click on the “Create Location” button and location will be added.
If you have any tags, you can filter the location by tag from RHS of this page.
Edit Location from Location Page
1. To edit the location, select the location from the RHS.
2. Click on the gear icon in LHS to open edit location modal.
4. Make changes to the location settings and Click “Save Location”
Add New Screen from Location tab
1. Go to the Location page.
2. Click on the “Add Screen” button.
3. Enter the meaningful name for the Screen.
4. Select the Location in which you would like to display your location.
5. Select the player type - If you are using the LG Screen or LG Setup box choose the “WebOS Signage “ Or if choose “Intel device” if you have Windows machine.
6. Select the Orientation for your screen.
7. Select the mandatory and optionals tags if you have any. You can add tags from the settings page if you want but they are not required to add a screen.
8. After adding all the Mandatory information, click on the “Save button” to save the screen. And if your screen is ready to provision you can click on “Save and Provision”.
Your new screen will be displayed on the location tab under the location name.
Each Screen will display -
1. Name of your screen.
2. Orientation of your screen.
3. Status of your screen.
i) If the Screen is active and playing without any alerts. Screen status will be “Screen is Active” and have a green icon.
ii) If the Screen is active and playing with alerts. Screen status will be “Screen has content alerts” and have a yellow icon.
iii) If the screen is provisioned but is Inactive. Screen status will be “Inactive” and have a red icon.
iv) If the screen is not provisioned. Screen status will be “Screen is not provisioned” and have a grey icon.
4. Gear icon that will allow you to go to the screen page and from there users can edit the screen.
5. “Go to Content” button that will allow you to View/Schedule content on your screen.