How Zones Work
Zones connect your content to your screens. This means you need to make sure each of your screens is set to the right zone. All screens should have a zone.
Assume you have offices all over the country, with two screens in each office. One is internal, facing the sales team’s desks, and the other is in the lobby, facing customers and potential customers. You could create two zones: “sales team” and “lobby.” These zones would apply across all of your locations, so if you want your entire sales team to see something, you can instantly roll it out across all of your locations.
Add a Zone
1. Click “Settings” at the top of the screen.
2. Click “zones” on the left of the screen.
3. Click “new zone” at the top right of the screen.
4. Type the title of your new zone in the "Zone Name" Field.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom right.
Tip: Be sure to give your zones a meaningful, descriptive name. Your zone name should allow anyone to quickly understand who will see the screen.
How to use Zones
Zones connect your content to your screens. This means you need to make sure each of your screens is set to the right zone.
1. Click “Dashboard” at the top-left of the screen.
2. Choose a location on the left-hand side of the screen. In this case, we will choose the “demo” location. Your location will probably have a more specific title, such as “Queen Street branch.”
3. Click the name of the the screen you want to assign a zone to. This will be in two places: on the sidebar on the left, underneath the location name, and in the main screen next to the sidebar.
4. Click “edit” on the top- right.
5. Click on the zone you want to assign the screen to. The current assigned zone will be highlighted in green. In this case, we
will change the assigned zone from “office” to “sales team”.
6. Scroll down, and click “Save” at the bottom right of the screen.
This screen is now assigned to the “Sales team” zone.