Before you begin, please ensure that the date and time of your LG signage device is correct. Downloads from our server are secured by SSL, and will fail unless the device's clock is set correctly.
1. Choose the Screen that you want to connect to an LG player and click "Provision Now". If you have not previously set up a screen in Nod, please follow our quick start guide.
2. To provision your screen you will need to configure your LG digital signage device:
For TV models B&C:
- Using the remote, hold down the Settings button until a speech bubble appears on screen.
- Type 8080, and then press OK.
For TV model D&E:
- Using the remote, tap the settings (cog symbol) button and navigate to the EZ Settings menu and select the SI Server Settings icon.
3. From this menu:
A. Set the Application Launch Mode to "Local", and set Fully Qualified Domain Name to "On".
B. Type the provisioning URL (displayed on the provisioning screen in Nod after you've saved your new screen) in the box provided.
C. Set the Application Type to "IPK".
D. Use the Remote Local Application Upgrade function to download the application IPK file.
E. Restart the screen.
4. After your digital signage device has downloaded the Nod application, return to the go.nodmedia.io webapp and click “Provision now”
5. The webapp will tell you when the provisioning is complete and your screen is connected.
quick start guide.