Playlists can now be assigned directly to one or more selected screens without having to set up zones or schedules.
The following instructions will show you how to assign playlists directly via the "Playlists" tab.
1. From the "Playlists" tab, select & open the playlist that you want to assign to the screen.
2. Click on “# screens” dropdown under the playlist title.
3. Click on “+” icon which will open “Assign Playlist to Screen” modal.
4. “Assign Playlist to Screen” modal will display a list of all available screens, grouped by Location .
5. To assign a playlist to one or multiple screens, select & tick the desired screen or screens and then click the "Save" button.
Once Saved, this will automatically queue the selected playlist and its assets to be downloaded to the selected screen/s. Content will start displaying when downloaded.