A Google Analytics account may have already been set up for you by Nod Support We recommend that you have one Google Analytics account per Nod organisation to best partition your data.
1. In Google Analytics, navigate to Admin Settings and create an account.
2. Enter the account name and click next. Select the “Web” type account.
3. Enter the Website name and URL. This is the information needed to create the first "property" for your account.
4. Select the correct industry and timezone.
5. Click the "Create Account" button.