Schedules define where your content will play, and when it will play. You should create schedules after you create your zones, tags and assets.
1. Click "Schedules" from the navigation bar at the top of the window.
2. Click "Add New Schedule" from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Give the Schedule a name.
4. Choose whether the Schedule will be a playlist or a singleton. Playlists will play lots of different assets, while singletons will only play one asset. Embedded schedules will be covered in the Advanced Settings section.
5. Click the green "Save" button.
Once you have created your Schedule, you can edit it to specify when it plays, and where it plays.