Zones connect your content to your screens. This means you need to make sure each of your screens is set to the right zone.
1. Click “Dashboard” at the top-left of the screen.
2. Choose a location on the left-hand side of the screen. In this case, we will choose the “demo” location. Your location will probably have a more specific title, such as “Queen Street branch.”
3. Click the name of the the screen you want to assign a zone to. This will be in two places: on the sidebar on the left, underneath the location name, and in the main screen next to the sidebar.
4. Click “edit” on the top- right.
5. Click on the zone you want to assign the screen to. The current assigned zone will be highlighted in green. In this case, we
will change the assigned zone from “office” to “sales team”.
6. Scroll down, and click “Save” at the bottom right of the screen.
This screen is now assigned to the “Sales team” zone.